How Much Does all this Cost?
- I have a standard hourly rate of £12.00.
- Legal and Medical Transcription is charged a standard rate of £0.78 per audio minute (therefore a standard 10 minute clear audio recording will cost £7.80).
- One-to-one interviews and focus groups etc. are charged extra (please contact me for details).
- A charge will be levied when recordings are not so clear.
- Any work undertaken outside of normal office hours (9.00 am to 6.00 pm) will incur an additional charge.
- All stationery, packaging, travel and other expenses, and postage will be charged at cost.
- Larger projects or ongoing projects can be subject to a monthly retainer which is of course negotiable.
- VirtualSecretarial takes confidentiality very seriously and will never disclose client information without the client’s consent.
- All clients will be asked to sign Terms and Conditions and confidentiality letter before the commencement of any work.
- A copy of all completed work will be kept for a minimum of 6 months, unless otherwise requested by the client.
- A deposit is requested before the commencement of work and the final invoice is payable within 14 days.
- Although I will endeavour to complete all assignments error free the final proofreading is the responsibility of the client.
- Any errors will of course be amended within 7 days of completion of the project completion.
- Any amendments thereafter will be charged at the hourly rate.
- VirtualSecretarial is not VAT registered.